Today, as Billions of people, including Christians, CONTINUE TO BREAK GOD'S LAW (TORAH); it is now high-time for GOD'S FAITHFUL PEOPLE to act and work for the LORD. And for them to successfully do this Work for the LORD, it is just fitting that they should be given the most powerful supernal WISDOM -- the MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM. By this supernal Wisdom, they will be well-grounded and well-equipped in the WHOLE TRUTH, freeing them from the deceptions of Men and Satan.
Another strong proof that the meaning of Psalm 119:126 is really that the people of GOD are now expected to work for the LORD, is Daniel 11:32.
- And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but THE PEOPLE THAT DO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG, AND DO EXPLOITS. (Dan 11:32 KJV)
But, God's People will be STRONG, DO EXPLOITS, AND PERFORM WONDERFUL WORKS FOR THE LORD!
HOW CAN ONE KNOWS GOD, BE STRONG, DO WORK FOR THE LORD, AND DO EXPLOITS?
This very powerful SPIRITUAL WEAPON -- the WISDOM OF TRUTH, is called the MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM.
As RASHI said: This goes back to the verses preceding Psalms 119:126: Enable me to understand, and I shall know Your testimonies, to know A TIME TO DO FOR YOUR NAME.
- Deal with Your servant according to Your kindness, and teach me Your statutes. I am Your servant; enable me to understand, and I shall know Your testimonies. (Psalms 119:124-125 Tanach)
- Therefore, I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold. (Psa 119:127 KJV)
- Therefore, I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way. (Psa 119:128 KJV)
- Your testimonies are hidden; therefore, my soul kept them. (Psa 119:129Tanach)
Your testimonies are hidden: They are covered, and your testimonies are hidden from the sons of men. There are easy commandments for which He gave a large reward, such as sending away the nest.
Therefore, my soul kept them: All of them, because it is not known which is better. -- RASHI
BE STRONG. DON'T BE AFRAID. AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED!
BE STRONG, Zerubbabel"--the LORD's declaration.
BE STRONG, Joshua son of Jehozadak, high priest.
BE STRONG, all you people of the land"--the LORD's declaration.
WORK! For I am with you"--the declaration of the LORD of Hosts. (Hag 2:4)
- This is the promise I made to you when you came out of Egypt, and My Spirit is present among you; DON'T BE AFRAID. (Hag 2:5)
- But as for you, BE STRONG; DON'T BE DISCOURAGED, for YOUR WORK HAS A REWARD." (2Ch 15:7)
We invite everyone to join us in the great honor and privilege to work wonderfully for the LORD, as we are challenged TO DO WORK FOR THE LORD, and RESTORE HIS BROKEN TORAH (Psalms 119:126)! If you will accept this rare once-in-a-lifetime Challenge of God, and be a part of GOD'S GREATEST AND FINAL WORK ON EARTH, just before the return of King Messiah Jesus Christ, then contact us immediately!
We need your donations, offerings and tithes to expand this wonderful work of God and fulfill the prophecy of Matthew 24:14. Please deposit to:
Account Name: LOPE COLUMNA
Peso Account No. 130-401-6244
Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC)
Clark 2 Branch, Berthaphil III, Clark Center
Swift Number: RCBCPHMM
Telex Code: 63547 RCBC, MKPN 22207
Continued on Part 27: WHY THE BRIDE OF CHRIST'S PREACHING STYLE IS VERY STRONG AND POWERFUL: We Are Just Allowing God's Spirit and Power to Work Through Us, so that Your FAITH Should Not Stand in the Wisdom of Men, but in the Power of God!
NOTE: The Bible verses used in this article is based on the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). If not, the quoted translation is indicated.