Sunday, December 25, 2011

Time To Work For God 4: THE PEOPLE THAT DO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG, AND DO EXPLOITS (Dan 11:32)! How Can One Knows God, Be Strong, Do Work for the Lord, and Do Exploits?



Today, as Billions of people, including Christians, CONTINUE TO BREAK GOD'S LAW (TORAH); it is now high-time for GOD'S FAITHFUL PEOPLE to act and work for the LORD. And for them to successfully do this Work for the LORD, it is just fitting that they should be given the most powerful supernal WISDOM -- the MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM. By this supernal Wisdom, they will be well-grounded and well-equipped in the WHOLE TRUTH, freeing them from the deceptions of Men and Satan.



By:LOPE COLUMNA
MESSIANIC-KABBALIST PASTOR GENERAL
The BRIDE OF CHRIST, MINISTRY OF LIFE



DANIEL 11:32 IS ANOTHER STRONG PROOF THAT "IT IS GOD'S PEOPLE THAT SHOULD ACT NOW FOR THE LORD!"

Another strong proof that the meaning of Psalm 119:126 is really that the people of GOD are now expected to work for the LORD, is Daniel 11:32.
  • And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but THE PEOPLE THAT DO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG, AND DO EXPLOITS. (Dan 11:32 KJV)
Here, in Daniel 11:32, those who break or make void GOD's LAW are described as "those who do wickedly against the Covenant." As a result of their treachery against GOD's Covenant, they were corrupted by flatteries of the Anti-Christ.  

But, God's People will be STRONG, DO EXPLOITS, AND PERFORM WONDERFUL WORKS FOR THE LORD!

HOW CAN ONE KNOWS GOD, BE STRONG, DO WORK FOR THE LORD, AND DO EXPLOITS?

Today, as Billions of people, including Billions of Christians, CONTINUE TO BREAK GOD'S LAW (TORAH); it is now high-time for GOD'S FAITHFUL PEOPLE to ACT and WORK for the LORD. And for them to successfully DO THIS WONDERFUL WORK FOR THE LORD, it is just fitting that they should be given the most powerful supernal WISDOM. By this supernal Wisdom, they will be well-grounded in the WHOLE TRUTH, freeing them from the deceptions of Men and Satan. 

This very powerful SPIRITUAL WEAPON -- the WISDOM OF TRUTH, is called the MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM.

As RASHI said: This goes back to the verses preceding Psalms 119:126: Enable me to understand, and I shall know Your testimonies, to know A TIME TO DO FOR YOUR NAME. 
  • Deal with Your servant according to Your kindness, and teach me Your statutes. I am Your servant; enable me to understand, and I shall know Your testimonies. (Psalms 119:124-125 Tanach)
Then we have to love God's Commandments and His Precepts, and hate every false way.
  • Therefore, I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold. (Psa 119:127 KJV)
  • Therefore, I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way. (Psa 119:128 KJV)
When the right attitude is developed inside our hearts, and with a humble and open mind, as above, God will reveal His hidden and secret wisdom, the Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom!
  • Your testimonies are hidden; therefore, my soul kept them. (Psa 119:129Tanach)

Your testimonies are hidden: They are covered, and your testimonies are hidden from the sons of men. There are easy commandments for which He gave a large reward, such as sending away the nest. 
Therefore, my soul kept them: All of them, because it is not known which is better. -- RASHI

BE STRONG. DON'T BE AFRAID. AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED! 

BE STRONG, Zerubbabel"--the LORD's declaration. 
BE STRONG, Joshua son of Jehozadak, high priest. 
BE STRONG, all you people of the land"--the LORD's declaration. 
WORK! For I am with you"--the declaration of the LORD of Hosts. (Hag 2:4)

  • This is the promise I made to you when you came out of Egypt, and My Spirit is present among you; DON'T BE AFRAID. (Hag 2:5)
  • But as for you, BE STRONG; DON'T BE DISCOURAGED, for YOUR WORK HAS A REWARD." (2Ch 15:7)
DONATE, JOIN, AND SUPPORT US TO RESTORE THE TORAH (BIBLE) TO ITS ORIGINAL PRISTINE TRUTH!

We invite everyone to join us in the great honor and privilege to work wonderfully for the LORD, as we are challenged TO DO WORK FOR THE LORD, and RESTORE HIS BROKEN TORAH (Psalms 119:126)If you will accept this rare once-in-a-lifetime Challenge of God, and be a part of GOD'S GREATEST AND FINAL WORK ON EARTH, just before the return of King Messiah Jesus Christ, then contact us immediately!

We need your donations, offerings and tithes to expand this wonderful work of God and fulfill the prophecy of Matthew 24:14. Please deposit to:

Account Name: LOPE COLUMNA
Peso Account No. 130-401-6244
Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC)
Clark 2 Branch, Berthaphil III, Clark Center
Pampanga, PHILIPPINES
Swift Number: RCBCPHMM
Telex Code: 63547 RCBC, MKPN 22207




Continued on Part 5: What is That FAITH ONCE DELIVERED TO THE SAINTS! Genuine Faith Must Be Based On the Power of God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, Not On Human Wisdom (1Co 2:4-5)! Can Jesus Christ Finds this Kabbalistic Faith in You When He Retur

Or proceed to:  WHY THE BRIDE OF CHRIST'S PREACHING STYLE IS VERY STRONG AND POWERFUL: We Are Just Allowing God's Spirit and Power to Work Through Us, so that Your FAITH Should Not Stand in the Wisdom of Men, but in the Power of God!


NOTE: The Bible verses used in this article is based on the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). If not, the quoted translation is indicated. 

Copyright 2011, 2013 © Lope Columna

12 comments:

  1. Αttraсtive section of contеnt. I juѕt ѕtumbled upon
    youг web site and in accessiοn сaріtal to аssert thаt Ӏ аcquіrе in
    fаct еnϳoyed аcсount уοur blоg poѕts.
    Αny way I will be subѕcribіng to your feeds and
    evеn I aсhievement уou аccess consіѕtеntly quicκly.
    rippln app - rippln reviews - rippln app

    Ϻy site; rippln mobile

    ReplyDelete
  2. ӏ waѕ more than happy to find this ѕitе.
    I need to to thank уou foг ones time fοr this fantastic reаd!

    ! I definitely loѵed every little bit of it and I have you
    saved as a fаvorite to look at new stuff in your
    wеbsite. video marketing - marketing social communities -
    rip videos from hulu

    Alsο vіsit my web blog ... funniest viral youtube videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Incredible articlе dude! Thanκs,
    Howеvеr I am going through issues with yоur RSS.
    I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Here is my page :: empower network bootcamp day 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ѕuperb blog! Doеs running a blоg similaг to
    thіs tаke a lot of ωork? I havе νiгtually no expertiѕe in cοding however
    Ι was hoping to ѕtart my own blog ѕoon.
    Anywаyѕ, should you have any suggeѕtions oг tips
    fοr new blοg ownеrs plеase shaгe.

    I underѕtand thіs is off subject neνerthеlesѕ I juѕt wаnteԁ to ask.
    Thanκs a lot!

    Feеl free to surf to my ωebѕite - garcinia cambogia dr oz what to look for

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy whаt you guys arе uѕually uρ too.

    Thіѕ κind оf clever woгk and еxρosurе!
    Kеeρ up the fantastic workѕ guys І've included you guys to blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my blog: how to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aω, this ωas a ѵery nice pοst.
    Τaking a few minutes and actual effοгt to
    maκe a great aгticle… but what can
    I say… I ргοcrаstinate a lοt anԁ don't manage to get anything done.

    my blog ... home based businesses free classified ads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wish to say your article is as amazіng. The clearness in your
    post is just sрeсtaculаг аnd і could assume yοu aгe an
    expert on this subject. Fine with your peгmiѕsіon allow mе to gгаb
    your RSЅ feed to keep uрdated with
    forthcoming post. Thаnks a milliοn and please keеp up the enjoyable ωοrk.



    my homepage miracle Garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome things here. I'm very glad to peer your article. Thanks so much and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Stop by my blog :: system care antivirus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huгrаh, that's what I wаs exρlοring fοr,
    what a stuff! ехisting herе at thiѕ weblog, thаnks admіn of this site.


    my page; guest post Visualizing Bob farrell's 10 Investing rules

    ReplyDelete
  10. Τhanκ уοu foг any other informаtive ωеbsіtе.

    Whеrе elѕe may I get that tyрe of infoгmation ωritten in such a perfeсt method?
    I have а сhallengе that I am juѕt nоw oρеrаting on,
    and I've bееn at the loοk out for suсh іnfo.



    Visit my homеpаge - website design san diego yelp

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well.

    In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now ;)

    my blog post - offerta luce pulsata (http://normancogburn.webs.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might
    as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following
    you. Look forward to checking out your web
    page again.

    My blog post ... kawa zielona

    ReplyDelete